Accessibility of LUP Student Papers registration
Accessibility of LUP Student Papers registration, lup.lub.lu.se/luur
LUP Student Papers registration is run by the University Library of Lund University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how LUP Student Papers registration complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is LUP Student Papers registration?
We know some parts of LUP Student Papers registration aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of LUP Student Papers registration?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, please contact us. We will answer you the next working day.
Reporting accessibility problems with LUP Student Papers registration
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of LUP Student Papers registration. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about LUP Student Papers registration’s accessibility
LUP Student Papers registration is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Information, structure, and relationships conveyed through presentation can not always be programmatically determined. WCAG 1.3.1 - Level A
- The pages do not have a language code. WCAG 3.1.1 Language of page - level A.
- There are no language codes for changes in language on a page. WCAG 3.1.2 Language of parts - Level AA.
- Some texts are images, and lack alternative texts. WCAG 1.4.5 Images of text – Level AA.
- In some parts there is not sufficient contrasts between text and background. WCAG 1.4.3 Contrast - Level AA
- There is only one way to locate an individual web page. WCAG 2.4.5 Multiple ways - Level AA
- No suggestions when the user input errors in the form. WCAG 3.3.3. Error suggestion - Level A
- The order of the navigation sequences is not totally logical. WCAG 2.4.3 Focus order - Level A.
- The purpose of the input fields can not always be programmatically determined, and they lack labels. Then error identification is not always clear. WCAG 1.3.5 Identify input purpose - Level AA; 3.3.2 Labels or instructions - Level A; 3.3.1 Error identification
- Status messages are not in focus and cannot be presented to the user by assistive technology. WCAG 4.1.3 Status messages - Level AA
- The code does not validate. WCAG 4.1.1 Parsing - Level A.
- Not all scripted user interface components function with a screen reader. WCAG 4.1.2 Name, role, value - Level A
- Some labels for buttons are missin. WCAG 2.5.3 Label in name - Level A
- The content on some pages does not reflow correctly. WCAG 1.4.10 Reflow - Level AA
- Page titles are not displayed in popup windows. WCAG 2.4.2 Page titled - Level A
- Some links do not have a clear purpose. WCAG 2.4.4 Link purpose - Level A
- It is not possible to operate the registration form with keyboard. WCAG 2.1.1 Keyboard - Level A
It is our ambition to move LUP Student Papers registration to a new technical solution, date to be announced.
How we tested LUP Student Papers registration
Evaluation with the help of checklists provided by the Agency for Digital Government.
The website was published 2012.
The statement was last updated on 23 September 2020.