De Gruyter Complete Package
Read- and publish agreement
Researchers at Lund University can through a national agreement get free or discounted open access publishing with the publisher De Gruyter.
About the agreement
The agreement grants free open access-publishing for Lund University’s researchers in all of De Gruyter’s hybrid journals. Hybrid journals are subscription-based journals with an open access option.
There is also a discount of 30% on open access fees in the publisher’s pure open access journals. The remaining 70% for publishing in the open access-journals can be partially covered by the central APC fund.
The corresponding author must be affiliated to Lund University and have stated Lund University as their affiliation in the article in order to be able to publish open access within the agreement.
Both CC BY and CC BY-NC are available licensing options.
Journals included in this or other current publisher agreements are found by using our search service where all journal titles are listed.
Workflow for authors
State the affiliation to Lund University and always use the LU / LTH e-mail in contact with the publisher.
For questions about the agreement or open access publishing, please contact:
publicera [at] lub [dot] lu [dot] se