Items that are not part of the collections of the libraries at Lund university can be requested as interlibrary loans. Students and staff request interlibrary loans from their subject library.
The University Library requests interlibrary loans from other libraries to the following groups
- students and employees of Lund University’s specialised centres,
- employees of Lund University’s central administration, and
- emeriti from all faculties at Lund University.
If you are a member of any other faculty, you can request an interlibrary loan at your subject library.
What you can request
Books (not e-books) and journal articles (not the journal itself) from Swedish or international libraries.
- Copies of articles: SEK 80
- Borrowing books from libraries within the Nordic area: Free
- Borrowing books from libraries outside the Nordic area: SEK 150
Please note that prices may vary if the relevant lending library applies additional fees.
Delivery and borrowing
It usually takes 1-2 weeks before an interlibrary loan is avaiable for pick-up. Copies of articles are typically delivered more quickly. You will get notified by email when your interlibrary loan is available. Borrowing periods may vary from time to time since they are determined by the lending library.
If you are not affiliated with Lund University in any way, please refer to your municipal library for interlibrary loans
Email: fjarr [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 46 222 91 88