Interlibrary loans for other libraries
Libraries in Sweden as well as in other countries can request loans or copies from the University Library’s collections.
- If you have access to the LIBRIS ordering procedure,
please order in Libris.
- Other libraries can use this request form:
Request a book /article from the University Library
Loans will be automatically renewed if there is no queue. The loan period is a maximum of 12 times 28 days.
To see your loans:
- Log in to LUBcat. Username is your LIBRIS code in lower case letters and your password is 1234.
- Click on My account
Libraries without the LIBRIS code can email requests to:
fjarr [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se.
Terms and conditions
Articles from journals and material that can be copied onto 25 A4 pages are scanned and delivered via email to Swedish, publicly funded libraries. The receiving library may not release the scanned copy in electronic form; the article must be printed and handed out to the borrower.
Deliveries and claims
We use PostNord for packing and shipment of interlibrary loans from Lund University Library. If a shipment from us does not reach your library or is damaged upon arrival it is our responsibility to claim the shipment with PostNord. Please let us know within 20 days of your ILL request if your shipment never arrived or was damaged.
If a shipment disappears or is damaged on its way back to us, then it is the responsibility of the borrowing library to make the claim with their shipping service.
- Copies to publicly funded libraries: SEK 80
- Copies to other libraries/companies: SEK 150
- Copies to libraries/companies outside the Nordic area: 2 IFLA vouchers/Invoice SEK 150
- Loan of books to publicly funded libraries in the Nordic area: Free
- Loan of books to other libraries/companies in the Nordic area: SEK 150
- Loan of books to all libraries/companies outside the Nordic area: 2 IFLA vouchers/invoice SEK 150
Email: fjarr [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 46 222 91 88