Group Study Rooms
Students and staff at Lund University can book group study rooms at the library. There are three bookable group study rooms on the entrance floor.
Our bookable group study rooms are:
- Group Study Room 1 – Benedictsson (six seats)
- Group Study Room 2 – Hallqvist (four seats)
- Group Study Room 3 – Jonn (four seats)
The group study rooms are on the entrance floor in the northwest corner of the library. See the map below. Click on the map to see it in PDF format (343 kB, new tab).
Read the rules for the group study rooms
Please read the rules before booking:
- You are not allowed to book a room for use on your own.
- You are allowed to book four hours at most once a day.
- You are allowed to make two bookings at most a week.
- You may use booked rooms that are still empty after fifteen minutes of booking time.