Group Study Rooms
Students and staff at Lund University can book group study rooms at the library. There are three group study rooms on the entrance floor.
Our group study rooms are bookable.
- Group Study Room 1 – Benedictsson (six seats)
- Group Study Room 2 – Hallqvist (four seats)
- Group Study Room 3 – Jonn (four seats)
The group study rooms are on the entrance floor in the northwest corner of the library. See the map below. You can click on the map to see it in PDF format (343 kB, new tab).
Rules for group study rooms
Please read the rules before booking:
- You are not allowed to book a room for use on your own.
- You are allowed to book four hours at most once a day.
- You are allowed to make two bookings at most a week.
- You may use booked rooms that are still empty after fifteen minutes of booking time.
Resource Room Täckholm
The resource room is closed for booking during January–March. If you have any questions, please email us at info [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se.