Interlibrary loans for other libraries
- If you have access to the LIBRIS ordering procedure,
please order in Libris.
- Other libraries can use this request form:
Request a book /article from the University Library
Terms and conditions
Articles from journals and material that can be copied onto 25 A4 pages are scanned and delivered via email to Swedish, publicly funded libraries at a cost of SEK 80/copy. The receiving library may not release the scanned copy in electronic form; the article must be printed and handed out to the borrower.
Loan period for monographs: 28 days’ guaranteed loan period. Journals and reference books are not for circulation. Material which has been recalled cannot be renewed.
Deliveries and claims
We use PostNord for packing and shipment of interlibrary loans from the University Library (UB). If a shipment from us does not reach your library or is damaged upon arrival it is our responsibility to claim the shipment with PostNord. Please let us know within 20 days of your ILL request if your shipment never arrived or was damaged.
If a shipment disappears or is damaged on its way back to us, then it is the responsibility of the borrowing library to make the claim with their shipping service.
Loans will be automatically renewed if there is no queue. The loan period is a maximum of 12 times 28 days.
To see your loans:
- Log in to LUBcat. Username is your LIBRIS code in lower case letters and your password is 1234.
- Click on My account
Libraries without the LIBRIS code can email requests to:
fjarr [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se.
- Copies* to publicly funded libraries **: SEK 80
- Copies* to other libraries/companies: SEK 150
- Copies to libraries/companies outside the Nordic area: 2 IFLA vouchers/Invoice SEK 150
- Loan of books to publicly funded libraries ** in the Nordic area: Free
- Loan of books to other libraries/companies in the Nordic area: SEK 150
- Loan of books to all libraries/companies outside the Nordic area: 2 IFLA vouchers/invoice SEK 150
* In cases where the length of the article exceeds 30 pages, an additional cost of SEK 20 for every additional 10 pages or part thereof is applied.
**‟publicly funded libraries” are understood to be municipal, school and higher education institution libraries along with a number of specialised libraries.
+46 46 222 91 88
fjarr [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se