Accessiblity of Databases A-Z
Databases A-Z, http://emedia.lub.lu.se/db, is run by the University Library of Lund University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how Databases A-Z complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is Databases A-Z?
We know some parts of Databases A-Z aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of Databases A-Z?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, please contact us. We will answer you the next working day.
Reporting accessibility problems with Databases A-Z
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of Databases A-Z. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about Databases A-Z’s accessibility
Databases A-Z is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some headings are missing in the code. WCAG 1.3.1 Info and relationships - Level A.
- The pages do not have a language code . WCAG 3.1.1 Language of page - level A.
- There are no language codes for changes in language on a page. WCAG 3.1.2 Language of parts - Level AA.
- Some texts are images, and lack alternative texts. WCAG 1.4.5 Images of text – Level AA.
- Labels are missing in some images of text. WCAG 2.5.3 Label in name - Level A
- The code does not validate. WCAG 4.1.1 Parsing - Level A.
- Headings should describe topic and purpose. WCAG 2.4.6 Headings and labels - Level AA.
- Some functionality is not available when with a keyboard. WCAG 2.1.1 Keyboard - Level A
It is our ambition to fix all major accessibility problems before the end of 2021.
How we tested Databases A-Z
Evaluation with the help of checklists provided by the Agency for Digital Government.
Databases A-Z was published 2013.
The statement was last updated on 23 September 2020.