Copying, scanning & printing
If you are a student or an external user you will first need to register a PayEx account, which then must be connected to your student account or your library visitor account which you will receive at the Information Desk. Employees at Lund University do not have to register an account.
How to create a PayEx account
- Create an account at https://wallit.payex.com/. If you are not a Swedish or Norwegian citizen, PayEx requires you to send them a copy of your passport plus letter of acceptance/study certificate. You will receive an e-mail with further instructions when you have created the account.
- If you only want to scan something, you do not have to transfer any money to your account. If you need to print or copy, please deposit money (a minimum of SEK 100) in the following ways:
- Direct payment Swedbank/Nordea
- PayEx cash card. Can be purchased at Pressbyrån/7-eleven
- Postal giro payment (this takes 3 bank days)
- You have to connect your PayEx account with your student account or library visitor account. This is done by activating an autopay agreement. It can then take up to 15 minutes before you can use the account. Detailed instructions on activating the autopay agreement (PDF). If you have done this before at any of the libraries at Lund University, you may also have to do it for the University Library. Read more on where to use PayEx at Lund University.
How to print
- Send your prints to the printer "Secure Print".
- Go to the printer and put your LU card on the card-reader. You can also log in with your student account, Lucat identity or library visitor account. Now you can retrieve your prints, copies or go ahead with scanning.
You can also make a printout from your own laptop. Send your documents to mobileprint [at] ldc.lu.se, provided that the system recognizes your email address. Read more in the detailed instructions on mobile print (PDF).
Additional repro services
When you need help with copies from the University Library's own collections, please contact our Digitisation unit, bild [at] ub.lu.se. For other repro services, please contact Media-Tryck, media-tryck [at] service.lu.se.
We no longer accept cash as payment, only card payments.
- Copies & prints, A4 black & white: SEK 0.50 per page
- Copies & prints, A4 colour: SEK 2,50 per page
- Copies & prints, A3 black & white: SEK 1,00 per page
- Copies & prints, A3 colour: SEK 5,00 per page
- Scans: Free