The University Library requests interlibrary loans for certain categories of patrons.
At Lund University it is mainly the subject/faculty libraries that order interlibrary loans for student or staff patrons. Which library you should turn to depends on which faculty you beloong to as a student or staff.
The University Library requests interlibrary loans from other libraries for:
- students and employees of Lund University’s specialised centres,
- employees of Lund University’s central administration, and
- emeriti from all faculties at Lund University.
NB If you are a member of any other faculty, you can request an interlibrary loan at your subject library. If you are not affiliated with Lund University in any way, please refer to your municipal library for interlibrary loans.
What you can request
Books (not e-books) and journal articles (not the journal itself) from Swedish or international libraries.
- Copies of articles: SEK 80
- Borrowing books from libraries within the Nordic area: Free
- Borrowing books from libraries outside the Nordic area: SEK 150
NB Prices may vary if the relevant lending library applies additional fees.
Delivery and borrowing
It usually takes 1-2 weeks before an interlibrary loan is avaiable for pick-up. Copies of articles are typically delivered more quickly. You will get notified by email when your interlibrary loan is available. Borrowing periods may vary from time to time since they are determined by the lending library.
+46 46 222 91 88
fjarr [at] ub.lu.se